This morning I created an issue as title on a project called “hawaii-terminal,” that’s kind of trolling, haven’t got any responses yet. By that, I meant getting closed without any comments.

Sadly, it’s the end of my grow light, the tomato was dead, the stem dried out. I sowed six green beans in it as seedling bottle and placed it outdoor. For some reason, I couldn’t germinate green beans. Hopefully, they would come up.

As of the grafts, the tomato on basil seems fine, still alive that is; basil on mint is sorry-looking dead. Tomorrow, I will try again to graft onto a more thicker stem.

I saved some dill, one green and three roots, they are either purely green or root parts, not sure if the green will regrow root or roots shoot out greens. I have to say no.

Two compost container, one is mostly done, another might be half way. I will bag the finished part tomorrow. I noticed two cabbage ends grow new white stalks, I snipped them off, but I am thinking to regrow cabbage ends. I might also pot that poor orchid sitting in compost.

What else?

  • Reported another GitHub spam account.
  • Sowed five grape seeds.
  • One of two left basil flower heads after pruning has snapped, which was flowering white flowers, too bad.
  • Trying to write a script to download all my YouTube videos’ thumbnails, for big #1000. Currently, the number of videos is 857 (142 videos are not part of READYT), 73MB thumbnails, I am too early.
  • Thinking about drying a section of corncob. I had dried a sweetcorn cob before, but I was hoping they would pop, they didn’t, of course. I wonder if I can save cron seeds this way.