https://i.ytimg.com/vi/foyAOoVagWw/maxresdefault.jpg

Seems like a perfect timing for Graduation by Vitamin C, it’s probably the only song I remember about graduation. This song’s been around for 12 years, old but not that old. I think I first listened to it on YouTube, so it’s about five years ago, I guess.

When I was a still a student, always told that time is the easiest period in the life from elementary school to college and one of the most memorable moments, it’s somewhat correct. Student life or anything is nowhere to be said the easiest, they say so because they lose it and were used to the life. It’s like any life transition, you reminisce even you have a hard time.

My last one, I can’t even remember how it went, I believe I was around but didn’t attend the ceremony or just completely skipped. Not really sure, it’s been many years. But I did tell myself: ‘that’s about it.’

Graduation is the beginning of a realization.