It’s really cold, my laptop booted up to just 25°C, took a while to climbing up. Everything is touching cold, the water cup, the bed, the chair, the keyboard, the mouse, the everything. I even wore a knit cap, which made my forehead itchy, but it kept me warm. And I wanted to go toilet so often, not just urinating to be honest.

I stuck a few toothpicks into a long and thin sweet potato and placed in a jar of water. The only problem I got was I couldn’t tell which end was the pointy and round side. If the greens come out downwards, I’d just flip it upside down.

I’ve been trying to find out if you can plant potato slip like sweet potato’s, but a search never worked out. They are from same order, Solanales, but different families, potato is from Solanaceae also known as nightshades while sweet potato from Convolvulaceae, commonly known as bindweed or morning glory. That doesn’t mean potato slip can’t or can, but I just can’t find a definitive answer because poor design of top 1 search engine. Anyway, I will stick a few into water and see if they rot.

Pruned pink flower tree, so no branches rubbing each other, I planted to use those branches to build a bird house. After pruning, I stuck in the solitary bee house I just finished. Not sure if any solitary bees would move in, definitely not immediately, it’s still cold and there isn’t anything to attract them.

It’s so cold all tomatoes’ lower leaves wilted, two seedlings probably wouldn’t survive.

What else today:

  • 2 of 3 tray were dried after about 14-15 hours, probably refilling twice a day will work, but I did see a bit of soil drying.
  • Spreading moss.
  • Saved small bell pepper seeds.
  • Decided not to do that compost bag idea, need more than one set.
  • Wash bed sheet, pillow case, blanket, and door rug.