This morning, I spot three nuts were scattered outside off the feeder and that could only mean some birds were at the feeder, and hopefully, they did get a good feast. Nothing in customer feedback box, but I did hear some noise from birds in the last few days, and I’ve seen a bird standing next to the bottle twice, although I’ve not seen any heads in the feeder.

One pepper plant has a flower bud, it’s not going to even flower, I could just pinch it, but I left it alone. Two other pepper plants look bushy, but they are probably just 10cm tall. I am thinking about topping tomato plants, don’t know if that would work the same as pepper plants since tomato already loves to send out suckers.

Tomato is perennial in native habitat, which would be like in Central and South America, and they are here. Two plants survive and still flowering and fruiting. I better not top them since I only know two are indeterminate, the rest of seedlings, not sure what they are, besides they are still too small to have anything to be cut.

What else:

  • The dill was wilting, that probably wouldn’t work.
  • Laptop fan is getting oddly loud with same setting, could be RIP soon.
  • Raining all day, and foggy window, this Saturday could be below 10°C again.