I was doing my thing when Not Ready To Make Nice (2006) came up, which won 3 categories of 49th Grammy Awards in 2007, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal.

Last time I listened to this song was years ago and I really had forgot about it. Now listening to it without checking out the MV, I still remembered some smearing actions.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/pojL_35QlSI/maxresdefault.jpg

Now, as I reading the background of this song and watching the MV again, the symbolic smearing, monochromatic characters, dramatic scenes, and very dark theme, I saw something completely different, but that’s not really what made me to write this SotD.

The lyrics was what touched me after things happened last week, not mad as hell as last week, but nothing left for me to figure out, it’s too late and I just can’t get over with. They say time heals everything, but I’ve given up long time ago.