4 hours ago, I broke my favorite coffee cup while I was watching TV. I was putting it close to the edge of table, somehow, it just fell off the table. I saw that and heard the crispy sound of breaking. It became three pieces. I started to clean up, check up the line of breaking. That's strange that it has a nearly straight line. I was thinking how would I drink? Is there a replacement? It's really a good cup, but I broke it.

You may be wondering is that so good? and where is the photo of it? Yeah, where is the photo? I didn't take, and that make me not a blogger. Can't believe that I forgot to take a photo, can't believe that I didn't thought I should blog for its death.

I can still dig it out from its grave or the garbage, but I think I shouldn't break its final peace.

I am no blogger, and finding a new cup.