Not really! :) It’s a last night dream. I don’t know why would I have a dream like that besides that SXXT happened.

The dream was like this:

I am in a computer class room (not a student for years) and suddenly a jerk sitting next to me shows me his screen. Somehow, he can connect to my computer with VNC and he is messing up my files. He uses a mac and I use a Linux distribution.

If I recall correctly, I never ran a VNC server on my current computer, but that may be a computer of the class room not mine.

Do you think that was weird enough? No, that was not the weirdest part.

After I realized the situation, I immediately arrested him with the evidence of hacking and all classmates as eyewitnesses. I reported to the instructor, then I insisted to call police and to file a charge.

Was this dream trying to tell me something?