I read this Howto about WordGrinder. I give it a try, it's easy to compile, just need a little change. You will need:





yum install gcc ncurses-devel lua-devel lua-filesystem


Then run ./pm install to install, I got an error from linker:



gcc "-Wall" "--std=c99" "-Os" "-s"  -o ".pm-cache/34-1-utils" ".pm-cache/1-utils.o" ".pm-cache/2-main.o" ".pm-cache/3-lua.o" ".pm-cache/4-word.o" ".pm-cache/5-bit.o" ".pm-cache/6-screen.o" ".pm-cache/32-31-7-

_prologue.o" ".pm-cache/33-dpy.o" "-lm" "-lncursesw" "-llua5.1"

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llua5.1


I do install lua, but the name isn't right for Fedora. So, I opened the pmfile for "lua5.1", it's at line 215 in the version 0.3.2. I changed it to "lua". Now, I have WordGrinder.



But there is a problem, I couldn't make text italic or underlined, maybe I don't know how to use that? Anyway, here is a screenshot of what I get from WordGrinder and exported HTML result:





By the way, it also provides binary package for Windows users!



Updated: I got it! RTFM! wordgrinder README.wg. You can press CTRL+SPACE to enter selecting mode, then press CTRL+I to italicize the text.