I got few suggestions from one of my blog posts. I wasn’t really testing them but only some of them.

Note

Some sites are dead and links have been removed. (2015-12-05T01:00:39Z)

  • Grooveshark: I think this one is the best. You can edit your playlist, though that isn’t easy to build a playlist with Grooveshark’s Flash interface in my opinion. The embedded code has only one Flashobject.
  • Blip.fm: You can only embed one song only at a time.
  • My Flash Fetish: This seems to have lots of users. It has many different skins. You can decided if you want it autoplay or shuffle the songs. You need to sign up in order to get the code.
  • The Music Hutch
  • Gcast: This one seems to serve podcast shows, but I did see someone use this to play music.

Do you have any more suggestions? leave a comment!