“Terrified” performed by Katharine McPhee on the album Unbroken (Released on 1/5/2010), written and also covered by Kara Dioguardi and Jason Reeves, also performed by an American Idol contestant Didi Benami. And the writers’ date cover.

But none of those versions above were the first I heard from, the first cover was by Leah Daniels1 on YouTube, then I started to google this song, later, another subscription gave me this cover by Nicole. I seem to first listen to a song by covers at first.

Anyway, here is the Katharine McPhee’s live performance from Jay Leno show, too bad it’s not allowed to be embedded.

I really like this song, so I decided to post about it. It’s been a long time that I have posted about a song on a blog and I keep single-looping mode on.

[1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEkirwWISVE is gone.