Prompt: Alien.

Tomorrow morning you wake up to find a visitor from another planet, on your doorstep. What do you say to it?

Who the hell are you? You are supposed to be a Vulcan!

After submitted, I found it missed something, I decided to expand it a little bit.

"Who the hell are you? You are supposed to be a Vulcan!" I yells after being forced out of my morning shower with a huge rush by unstoppable doorbell rings and seeing the most important first contact event in human history being ruined by this wrong alien species.

The alien looks hurt and confused, but I am not a kind person at all.

"For whatsoever's  sake, you are not even little or... or green!"

I must have hurt this alien's self-esteem because its face contorts pretty ugly.

*Bang*

I slam the door shut as hard as I can, angrily walks back to bathroom.

I just stepped one foot on bathroom floor.

*Bang*

The alien bangs my door, I am pissed off now and ready for a fight.

I open the front door for the second time this morning.

"What on Earth do you want?!"

The alien pulls out something from behind and holds that shining thing in hand.

"Oh, shit!" I gasp.

*Bang*

That was me falling on floor.

I am staring at the ceiling faintly, I wondered...

How do aliens know about ringing a doorbell and banging a door?

before my last breath.