It's not only hurt but also that you may still blow some blood out of your nose.

Don't hit wall with your nose

It's been a couple of days, I still have blood in my nose.

Two days ago, somehow I hit the wall when I was walking out of bathroom. No, I didn't slip. I just turned towards the door, then I hit the wall. For the moment, I believed I broke my nose because I heard a crispy sound, but I didn't break nose.

I hit the wall so hard, I even had to lie down for a few minutes. While I was lying on my bed, I felt hilarious and stupid. I can't believe I would even hit a wall.

Next morning, I was cleaning my throat after I brushed my teeth. I saw blood after I spit. That's the moment I knew my nose did bleed. It didn't bleed right after I hit the wall.

Until now, my nose still hurts.

Never hit a wall with your nose!