It will be like 5617, I know, I am sure about it. But look from the other side, I can do something I have been stalling. Yea, right, who are you going to kid? That kind of speaking is for foolish people.

Gonna loop this for one hundred times. Minimum. We will see how many times I actually listen to, hopefully this won't get my account suspended.

Somehow, this sad scene, which is also one of my favorite film scenes, makes me calm. Every time, this kind of 5617 pops up, I open my player load this video, switch repeat on, then keep it playing over and over again. I might have listened to this clip for one thousand times.

I wait until I get really sick of it. Yes, it's my favorite, it's like you eat 10 cakes in a row, you still puke no matter how delicious the cake is. When I finally have enough for this video, I shut the player down.

Then, I will feel. It's still the same. What do you expect? Everything changes? The world gets better? You think there is still hope? For whatsoever's sake, this is not some kind of Life Inspiration Speaker with some book has his or her photo on it which has big text reading "Change your life in ten steps."

This is that kind of 5617. They are just like you and me, 5617 still 5617 in their life. That's their job to make you think you can make change. The truth is it's you not them, nor what they say or write. 561777 people still 561777.

Just as you think the 5617 has finally come to the end, no, it's not. Another 5617 follows up, even dump a bigger 5617. Who knows what would come after this new 5617.

Anyway, who gives a 5617.

Frak 8vbd. Amen.