Just made this ON AIR light for Justin.tv/Twitch.tv streamers. I don’t stream, so this is probably no use for me.

Note

This is no longer working since it uses Justin.tv API, which is gone.

The one on the left is the currently most popular live channel, retrieved via API. The one on the right is a channel does not exist.

I put the code on Gist. If you want to put this on your website with or without modification (more visible view count, thumbnail, etc.), you may send me an email (see About page) with your channel and website URLs if you don’t know how to do. (Do not post your channel in comments, I will consider it’s a spam).

This should be easy to extend to cover other streaming service providers. If you use other than JTV, shoot me an email, I may be able to help as long as there is API to use.