Not by me, my computer is too old to play. [via]

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HfOq9qiibTc/maxresdefault.jpg

I never would have thought WINE can do this good. The computer spec is not really top-notch for gaming and casting in my opinion, but the performance is quite good as you can see in the video.

I don’t know the real resolution the game was played with, but recording in 720p isn’t cheap. The processor seems to be more than two years old, the GPU is around 1 year old, not sure about modern computer hardware stuff.

There seems to be some frames dropping, but I am not sure if that’s caused by the playback in Flash or the actual dropping during recording. But generally, it’s smooth.

Last time I ran WINE was more than three years ago. I couldn’t get CS:S running with native resolution of my monitor (1680x1050), which I could if I ran it on Windows. The best seemed to be 640x480, IIRC.

I guess if you have relatively new computer spec, then you probably have much better gaming experience than you had three years ago. But I am glad, I don’t need to invest new stuff for finding out, because WINE still is still not 64-bit. (I don’t think it will ever be)

I watched a few gameplay on Twitch.tv, this game looks great and I happened also to watch the endings, which are really… not so good.