mr.sh is a simple script to record your current mood in range from 1 to 5. 1 is probably like 5617 (sxxt), 5 is like winning an one-million-dollar lottery.

It isn't ready to be released because I just wrote it yesterday and nothing is finished beside writing records to file. (And I finally have the chance to use my Bash script template)

The cause of this early and rush release is I just received an email about the contribution to a open source project last year, which I thought it was like help request or something like that when I first read the email subject.

Almost two hours later, I read it. It was from a recruiter of a famous company. (At least it is famous to me) Anyway, I immediately run

mr.sh 5 got an email from [company name] recruiter for potential job interview

Although I don't think I am the right person and I honestly replied with facts of mine (I didn't reject), but this really boosts up my mood.

I am not sure what kind of presentation or statistics this script should provide in the future. Some kind of mood chart? or five emoticons to represent five values?