https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KSj_eS1Sqww/maxresdefault.jpg

By Choral Stimulation from The Naked Choir on BBC Two

Note

This is not Sinéad O’Connor, I decided to put this on because, there is no official video, unofficial videos kept getting deleted. After watching 20+ videos for replacement, mostly by singing European competition contestants, none was close to the original and a few of them even trying too hard.

So, I picked this one since it’s choir, if I am going to choose one not like the original.

Can’t believe Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinéad O’Connor has been more than two decades ago. I can even recall when I first heard of this song, but I know it’s familiar when I just listened a moment ago. And I remember this music video.

“SotD” stands for Song of the Day. I think I will start posting a song for a day when I listen to a song which I remember or has special something to share. It’s not meant to be for everyday, only post when it happens.