I accidentally found this Commit Message Generator while I was trying to find a guideline for writing commit message which I had read long time ago. It is an open source hosted on GitHub and you can read all funny commit messages at once. I am not really sure if those messages are real or not, some really look like just made-ups.

This website actually inspires me of an idea. GitHub has an API to retrieve specific commit's metadata, other hosting providers' API probably can do the same or just scrape via HTTP interface of version control system. What if you can submit a URL of a commit on GitHub to an application, so you can have real cases which you can actually access to original repository.

You can up vote or down vote of a commit message, isn't that great? Anyone up to creating one of such website or is there already one around?