I made a login issue file from my Gentoo logo sketch which I created almost two years ago. I converted the image to ASCII using libcaca. I probably won’t use this, but someone may want to.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgE3EzXUJUoTGIfQACHE_NY6pqYbNVk90aZitwrOrYShydRgcT3pGYlIRbT2Jf_vXB_Admgwkq1FytKiR9LI-cdKwZ1z-7ceN0RVys2iEF9ah8jA4GBukehafjCQ-ihTLFC_hWWrgev-K8/s1600/2012-04-09--06:53:40.png

(Standing far away from the monitor)

Two years ago, when I posted about this, I didn’t license it. Today, I found out the original images I uploaded to imgur were gone. Sigh, just another bad image hosting service. I thought it was a good one and would last forever, but it was just the same.

Luckily, I still have original image files and source. I created the repository and licensed the work under the CC-BY-SA/3.0 Unported. The files should last, even it doesn’t I can just push the repository to other place.