I saw this a STFW (Search The Fucking Web) a few days ago, another useful initialism like RTFM. I found out there are a ton of initalisms,

I like RTFFAQ and JFGI, STFG is okay. It's really strange to see people not only can't read anything but also can't search. They just drop the FQ (Fucking Question) and wait for people to answer without putting any efforts. Sometimes, they don't even ask in a complete sentence, only a keyword with question mark.

I have seen many people chat live and ask questions which already are answered on the page. A FAQ section for all common questions, the answers are sitting there, waiting to be read. Some people doesn't even know how to use mouse to view a page.

So, I would like to propose SDARTFP: Scroll Down And Red The Fucking Page!

Too long, maybe ALTF4 is better? (= polite GTFO?)

There is no dumb questions, only dumb people.