IMG_3501

Not sure what it should be called, definitely not bread. It smells really good when I went to take it out of oven. I was expecting to make a bread, but when I began to use oil to prevent it from sticking to bowl for first rise, the course has shifted unknowingly. I must have used too much oil.

IMG_3502

It doesn't look really good to me. But when I bit into it, oh, that's yummy. After the first rise, I added some raisins to the dough. Before sent to oven, I quartered a few cherry tomato and plugged them into surface of dough. But as you could see, they could fall off easily when I tried to break open the yum thing (still no idea how to call it). Guess, I have to push the tomato deeper.

After baking, I noticed the bottom is a beautiful golden brown, it's almost like the bottom was fried. Yea too much oil.) But I forgot to take one photo, so:

IMG_3503

I think this is a kind of snack, you eat warm, but it also tastes good when it's cold.