https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4uOXQnbM4tEAo5kqW88WeKm6fl2dOEg65Wtk8kP8wOt2Hzbpm08l-pUKL_cLK20ymKD5zEGnuClWiaKupZ3YXDy1gGfvgz6dJsbDIPAMPmx2quTRK7Z7pxG2gQd7zSTNnpfqzICXGowc/s800/2012-07-01--20:52:05.png

I was going to undelete it then to reply after I read this guy’s other comments, this deleted comment in this post was real, not by spammer. But I found out you can’t undelete once deleted, so I am posting to reply, although I know this guy wouldn’t have chance to read it. Have to get it out of my chest.

After I realized this commit is legit, my thought turned 180 degree. You absolutely have no rights to drop a F-word in a place you just got in. In fact, no places at all.

Such a unmannerly person.

You can freely judge my content, but you need to explain your point, not just drop a F-word and use the word “BS”, then leave. Such disrespectful act, that is not an opinion, but a barbarian roar.

Unfortunately, there is no options to report, couldn’t find a button, only a blacklist. Even I know that probably not going to get him booted out of Disqus system.