I swore this got me scared for a bit.


Just minutes ago, this showed up while I was writing a new post:

You have logged out from another location. Do you want to log in again?

Yes, I want to log in again.

Close

First thought to mind: Oh, no, have I just got hacked?

Question popped up right after: What should I do?

I went to check Google Accounts, but it doesn't show you account activity but a last sign-in time, which isn't useful. I was hoping I could get a list of IP and logging times like Gmail's. If I could have a list, I could determine if I get hacked easier.

Anyway, I googled that line as I should've already done. A thread brought me to a known issue, which isn't labeled as fixed yet. The last discussion in that thread was in September, two months later, I got the same message.

After re-logged in, everything seems fine. So, I am probably okay, it's just a glitch on Blogger.