Warning

Don’t read on if you are not 18+ or are prude.

Haven’t done Song of the Day for months, just got a recommended video, Thank You Very Much (2013) by Margaret Ashton, because I watched a prank video. I was wondering why a prank video triggered a music video, but it did make sense after I watched it.

The recommended video was actually a duplicate of the official upload, because the official video has age restriction and YouTube account required, and that’s why I put up the warning in the beginning of this this post, but I really think it’s more like 15+.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-T2r5XZQqIs/maxresdefault.jpg

I decided to put this song on SotD solely because of the music video. It’s too hilarious and has twists. The first ten seconds, you may think that daughter’s clothes are fine. Yes, it’s exposing, her nails are painted black. But we all have seen worse. At least her hair wasn’t dyed in rainbow colors. Then, suddenly, it totally blew out of my mind when the camera turned to the parents and I burst into laughters.

“Just don’t embarrass us”

Although it’s funny, but the scene of her dad wrestling with someone by the pool was sort of gross. Because someone’s willy knocks off her cup and I didn’t think that’s a fake penis. Eee…yuck. Also, the Wee playing scene, couch, I meant Wii playing scene, which was gross and totally bogus. No man can have a penis that big! ;-)

But I love the family photo scene, because that bare pussy are so cute and it’s not mosaic’d, did you see the wrinkles? It’s so adorable, so is the baby! Who doesn’t like the alien-like Sphynx kittens, right?

The ending is epic. The only other person was clothed in the party was a guy. That reminds me of the ending of CollegeHumor’s Jeggings series.

“Oh, c’mon!”

Bonus: Wedding Interrupts Lecture (A Cappella Group) University of Michigan by the same prank video uploader.