For years, I had wanted to see something like the following screenshot:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzlq0dhIu2AI0dbEaD6aku97UQUEqV80eZQVxZm-ny-Y-5ngHndQD31B-G7FR_I2_PId_ejk5J0W3foGslW_Gix2JWBLPQVGiC_NjbGIB9iWFtFcr3Z33KMBV6sADurmz-i85VTBTmwlk/s800/ww.py%25202015-03-01--19%253A39%253A08.png

Before I finally wrote ww.py, Google was the place for the weather information, I even had special bookmark, so I could quickly get to the page. Google’s weather information is nice, but in my eyes, it’s not efficient even it only takes a second or a few to be rendered. There always is search results in the page with the weather, but I know I am not interested in those.

I waited for something to come up and postponed my own attempt until now, but nothing close ever came up. Frankly, mine isn’t exactly what I want, the colors are a bit of weird. Originally, it didn’t use any colors, but I thought I should add some before put the script out in the wild, then, before I realized, it got too long, too messy, and it’s too late.

Still, something is better than nothing.