Going through those seeds, now I know I must be realistic, only a small limited space, virtually window sills. Even I got a big pot, it’s not as if I can put it on the sills.

So, beans, tomatoes, and chili peppers should be the focus. Wish list includes small squashes, passion fruit, okra, and grape. The last three are the wish list of the wish list. I really want to grow a grape vine, passion fruit is nice to eat, as for okra, it looks cool. They probably also need a pot bigger than sills can take, but it’s just a wish list.

Cucumber and bell pepper are doable, but I really don’t eat them, as well as the eggplant and luffa. Watermelon, cantaloupe, and pumpkin and big squashes are just too big to have a pot small enough to sit on the sills.

I have planted some citrus seeds last summer, lime and orange, they even get some new green growth, but still just a very small plants. Also kumquat might be on the secondary wish list, but I don’t know how it tastes, just a wish list item, anyway.

Today, I resowed runner beans, snow peas, and a peach. They all germinated in the paper towels nearly two weeks ago, so far, only one runner bean is doing barely okay, behind the coated window isn’t helping, or just tainted, either way, I can tell plant doesn’t grow well.

Also tomatoes, green beans, green yard long beans, Chinese red noodle beans, snow peas, and sugar snap peas into that box planter. I know most of them will come up, the question is how many of them will survive this winter, even the box planter is in enclosed window sill, which, again, is with coated window.

I also took a tiny king oyster mushroom, teared it off and shoved into a small used plastic bag with some shredded cardboard, watered in and tied closed. All did without pasteurization. I tried to grow mushroom a few times, sometimes, it seemed to work, but eventually, it’s just a bag or box of smelly things that you don’t want to open. Now sure why I tried again, or have I tried?