I put some social media buttons on this blog, not sure why I wanted to do this. Maybe it’s after I switched back to Blogger comments system.

Since new year’s day, I had been collecting spam emails, the one uses Gmail emoji. Less than 15 days, I received 52 such spams and I don’t believe I have seen any legit email uses those emoji. Should I give thumbs-up to spammers?

There is one thing I noticed about the cat, when he cries with a unique sound, he is telling me to clean up his litter box because he just peed or pooped. I will go to the box and he will look back at me, making sure I get the message before he walks back to his bed and continues his sleep. I wonder if this is nature or nurture or simply catgenius, perhaps that indeed is cat has staff as they said.

I googled “right hand colder than left hand” and found Raynaud’s phenomenon, I don’t think I got that, but some of the pictures inside is quite scarily, not as in bloody scare. I then googled “right side colder than left,” because I could feel my right leg is colder, too, but not so if I used my hand to sense the temperature. It seems if you google something, there always is a thing to tell you that you might have some disease or illness.

Those azuki bean sprouts are doing good, but I decided to take some to plant in box planter, around 20, they would be like cover crop, since the plants in that container ain’t doing well, Perhaps they could fix some nitrogen in before spring.

Next Monday, I will scatter the rest into dick container. The weather is cold and wet, not sure if any of these bean will survive, if not, they can still be nutrient once they decomposed.