Last night after going to bed, I made a decision to move all pots back out to the external window sill in the back. I’ve noticed the tomato plants growing nicely and sturdy comparing to the indoors, which barely to grow true leaves. Also, bean plants are thin and leggy.

It’s time to change and let nature take its course. Last summer, the typhoon one after another, one particular tomato plant caught my attention which has been struck twice. First time, it lost many branches which was flower; second time, the main stalk was just barely alive, which lasted for a while until it slowly died back.

I thought that was the end of that plant, then I saw a new green growth for about 30cm, which shot out just about 5cm above the soil level from the dying stem, it was when I knew they could take care of themselves and it’s still growing in this cold January.

All pots and containers are out and I have transplanted the celery bottom with other celery plants, onion bottom into three pots since that onion bottom gives me three new plants. Also four snow peas and one azuki bean, plus one garlic. In addition, I planted another garlic and two shallots.

Unfortunately, I have to declare losses on the pepper toppings, nothing rooted. I used the bottle to plant a golden pothos for the entrance of my room.

What else did I do today?

  • Cardboards, I upgraded the cat’s bed, it’s cozy and dim; also built a cell for catching heat exhaust of dehumidifier.
  • I wiped some windows, probably need to go over again with dry towel.
  • Forked nInvaders to fix a critical bug that had existed for more than a decade, that means those who has played it never questioned why it’s so difficult to win, don’t think it’s even possibly to pass first level.