Still nothing from the seed tray, so I resowed more. Maybe it was too cold, I might get a big bunch of sprouting since the tray is now on the drying box to keep warm, just have to remember to spray, or they will really dry out.

I have been caring for a carrot top for almost three weeks, water changed every morning. It’s lush thick green, so many stems from that top and tiny little leaves. They are not tall, just about 10cm, and I haven’t seen any roots.

Yesterday’s accidental tomato cutting is wilting from top two leaves, so I topped it off, maybe it just wouldn’t work in the soil directly without rooting in water first. I also topped a pepper plant, which had a tiny fruit for a month or longer, it turned into a disgusting yellowish color, no good, just cut it off and prompt more growth.

The weather forecast is getting more extreme, this Sunday would 6-3°C, a few more degrees colder, we might have snow.