The tomato under grow light was flopping, I don’t think it’s dying, just it wasn’t rooted well and I gave it give some water a couple of days ago, didn’t realize that it plopped down. The stem is still rigid, all is good, I hope.

The Google Consumer Surveys responses were still showing zeros this morning, maybe the update interval is relatively long, but it should be in real-time.

Finally, I figured out how to properly install Perl modules, or so may I think.

Those unripened tomatoes really take their sweet time to turn, only a few are in orange, some in yellow, half of them still is in green. But I am confident that they will all turn red this summer.

Two small bags of mushroom needed bigger rooms, but one of them had developed green mold, it’d have to go to compost after it’s dry. The other one was fairly covering the cardboard in white stuff and has been upgraded, bigger bag and more shredded cardboard.