I heard that peas in basket would droop over nicely. Can’t really do that with drainage since the place I have in mind basically still indoor, or I can hang one right above another container, not sure that would work well. A tin can might do, or a milk jug, if that’s the hanging option, then I probably would add beans. Mint and basil might also good options. It’d be next to the window, where unfiltered sunlight still can directly come in.

What else:

  • My right ear and nose were burning, because I took 50 seeds from that long red pepper to save, they hurt. Glad that I hadn’t touched my eyes, unfortunately, I had to go to the toilet.
  • Google Consumer Surveys finally got started. It’s odd, 1 analyzed, but there are 9 in detailed reports.
  • READYT1k is basically done, might need to clean up that ugly codes. Frame rendering took 5+ minutes (200+70MB)and video took 11 minutes, so it would be 15+ minute for 1080p60 (~35MB).
  • Sound system burped for no reason, had to reboot.
  • Refilled bird feeder, back to serve nuts.