4 years ago, I started blogging. My first blog was on Blogger, then I bought a hosting service to run WordPress for my second blog. The third one is quite different, it used a Wiki software. Anyway, this one is my fourth blog and I back on Blogger. For some unknowing reason, I want to write although my English isn’t good and never felt I blogged very well. Those didn’t stop me, or I had failed for three times?

This blog will be my main blog as well as one for computer topics, Get Ctrl Back1, and a new project blog, 100 Distros Project1. I am trying to learn how to modify the template, but may not to make any changes in the recent time.

What am I going to blog here? Anything else isn’t suitable to post on my other blogs, which (probably) means posts that other blogs do not want. This is where the name of this blog from. Hope that doesn’t apply on the contents of posts.

[1](1, 2) They all were merged into this blog in September, 2010.