Yes, I got it free on 10/28. I have installed Steam with CS:S using CrossOver Games, but WINE seems to need ATI’s driver in order to support Open GL, the opensource Mesa doesn’t seem to work. And right now, only, officially, Ubuntu has a working ATI driver for X.org 1.5. Hope Fedora 10 will have that, too.

Anyway, I tried to install IE6 on x86_64 today, and CrossOver didn’t aware that there is a 32 bit library missing. I got the following log when installer tried to install Windows OLE components (part2), instead:


err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winex11.drv": libXxf86vm.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It’s easy to resolve, just yum install libXxf86vm.i386, or whatever command to install 32 bit library of libXxf86vm on your distro.

By the way, I also tried the CrossOver Chromium1. That is really a garbage to me. Some buttons or input box is ugly and transmission via HTTPS isn’t functional.

With CrossOver, you almost only need to click on the Next or OK buttons.

[1]http://www.codeweavers.com/services/ports/chromium/ is gone.