Yep, I know it's not a healthy food to eat. But I could not resist the heat from them. They are some chemicals in the ingredients which I am not even able to pronounce them. I like the spicy and creamy flavor, I probably a Thai in my previous life if there is the reincarnation.

I have only eaten two of this Tom Yam flavor (still not sure what does that mean exactly). The first one, Tom Yam flavor instant noodles by KOKA, is not a product of Thailand, it's made in Singapore. I guess Singapore has many Thai.

The taste of the soup is fine, but I don't like texture of the noodles. I feel that is kind of fluffy, should be more tense.

The second one, Sour soup shrimp flavor instant noodles by Unknown, is my favorite, but if you eat again after a month later or so, yous stomach complains. You will visit your toilet for several times in a few hours. Even though, that can stop it being a best Thai instant noodles to me. Really spicy, sticky creamy. Evey time I eat this, I definitely clean up the soup, nothing left.