I'd like a shoot, instead. Somehow the Internet are completely stalled for connections of outside of my country, unfortunately, I don't visit websites nearby me much. They are still accessible, but only at speed like few KB/s.

Under this situation, people can be categorized into two types. First one is good, they will convert the whole thing into a positive pulse. They may be finishing reading a book, doing house cleaning, or playing with their lovely cats — I have an excuse, my cat is sleeping. They choose to look thing upside down, when time goes bad. They are optimist. Second type is bad, they blame. Of course, they do not cause the situation, but they turn it into a victim. So they can hopefully cover their worse personality.

I am the latter type. I have few new books on shelf, my room is just !@#$%, some coding improvements can be done, and many other things that I don't even need the Internet. But I just sit still and stare at the screen. If idling counts, hey, I have been doing so well!

I miss kitten cams, now they are just kitten snapshots.