I have switched to Enlightment 0.16 for weeks, it has been my primary desktop environment. Earlier, I tried to use Compiz with Fusion Icon, but didn't get it worked. Therefore, I switched back to GNOME, same result.

After upgrading to 0.8.3 from 0.7.8 using Fusion repo (greatly thank leigh123@linux), I haven't run Compiz once. It didn't work anymore, I searched for answers on forum and I got the resolution in this page.

The error message I got is as follows when I tried to switch to Compiz window manager:
* Setting window manager to Compiz
... executing: compiz --replace --sm-disable --ignore-desktop-hints ccp --indirect-rendering
compiz (core) - Fatal: Root visual is not a double buffered GL visual
compiz (core) - Error: Failed to manage screen: 0
compiz (core) - Fatal: No manageable screens found on display :0.0

What I saw is windows without window decoration.

My xorg.conf has
Section "Device"
Identifier "aticonfig-Device[0]-0"
Driver "fglrx"
BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
Option "OpenGLOverlay" "off"
Option "VideoOverlay" "on"
EndSection

The OpenGLOverlay has already turned off but I don't have the following settings
Section "Files"
ModulePath "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules/extensions/fglrx"
ModulePath "/usr/lib64/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Once I added and restart X, Compiz is back on trail.