I got this Load and Help not long ago, you can download a free copy of SoftMaker Office 2008 and this company will donate €0.1 for each download. So I downloaded it but I didn’t give any hope because I didn’t see 64 bit mentioned in download page and the file I downloaded indeed a 32 bit version. I couldn’t use it because my system is a pure 64 bit. I really want to try another office suite other than OpenOffice.org, though SoftMaker Office 2008 still looks like MS Office-like. (I am kind of sick of that UI)

But I still want to help spread the word. Download it even your system is like mine (and ask them for 64 bit version, I did). It supports both Windows and Linux 32 bit, and you will get, in MS Office terms, Word/Excel/Powerpoint/VBA(Windows only) apps.

PS. This is my first time heard of this office suite.