https://i.ytimg.com/vi/aI34_FarrHw/hqdefault.jpg

Sometimes, it’s amazing that a song suddenly pops up in your head, then it stays for a while. “The worst day since yesterday” by Flogging Molly, I knew this song from Stargate Universe, I wasn’t a SG fan. Actually, I never noticed this scifi until SGU.

I still couldn’t understand how get stuck on a ancient alien ship or how a bunch of people hold projectile weapons can control—even operate technology far beyond their knowledge, could possibly have a story to write about. Yep, I know it’s a scifi, but I just feel the story isn’t quite convincing. Maybe I just need to catch up Stargate from the beginning.

When something happens in real life, it usually triggers some related memory, and usually a song would be played in my head. Good tune plus the motion pictures of fiction story, that’s how they got embedded in me.

It’s been worst day since yesterday,
it’s been worst day since yesterday,
it’s been worst day since yesterday.

(PS. I have a strong feeling, it wasn’t my first heard from SGU. Somehow, I feel it’s from Numb3rs or Chuck, but I couldn’t find the proof. Might just be the false memory?)