Or both, all day?

Now, you can be both on this blog. Click on left-top theme switcher, you will have Light Geek or Dark Geek.

It's a simple thing, every text will be using Envy Code R, which I got permission to use a half years ago. I immediately replaced.

I was searching if any other bloggers say that they prefer simplistic blog design. I didn't find any because it's really hard to set keywords. All I could find is about blog templates. I want to read is blogger's thought about that and how their journey of reaching their goal went.

While I was trying to find a blog post, an idea suddenly came into my mind. What if I use one font only? After I switched fonts using jQuery, unfortunately, it looks well in my eyes. I have seen some blogs use monospace, they look somewhat awkward. I don't know if it's because system monospace font doesn't look good or it's my blog so I think it looks good in my blog.

I took the chance to fix clicked link highlight, I felt the clicked link's style is too blurry and too wide. Also, I removed some text and box shadows, I didn't like blurry shadows or gradient effect very much. They often make the text a little bit hard to read.

Anyway, I'm converted. Be a geek!