I just updated mr.sh:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUiISpdd_m4j4zszKYcaHUqhgFQuUO-PmJ31TANwpvLTChBZ70xrHh4kY9Yw4Lj-xB7HRLyRA-NkcKR4IE_FRPYzxbJWSqAOcwOmVZPGMRc8sp3OFJOXOl420rXFo4Cht3XnBrmm_oxTY/s1600/2012-03-26--20:53:30.png

I didn’t log my mood very hard. ;p

A few days back, I saw an image on Flickr and knew someone was doing similar thing. Comparing the frequency of my logging to hers, I am so ashamed of my lack of persistence.

Well, not really that so ashamed. When I created this script, it was meant for me to add a record whenever I feel I want to. I don’t expect myself regularly ro record my mood or to sum up my day as a number. It is more important to me that what is written in description.

I am not really good at quantize things in real life. The numbers don’t mean much and ain’t very accurate to me. Maybe that’s why I suck in real life?

Anyway, I decided to adopt the scale she uses and before of her post, -5..5 seem to be a good one to use. Because of her posts, I really thought I should update the code and I did. Motivated successfully!

I didn’t edit the screenshot, the only thing I did is to mask a company’s name. (Good to be able to do shell scripting) I think I am not a person who is afraid much of showing or expressing on the Internet by my definition. If you are a regular reader, you may have read a few posts with strong languages when I was pissed or some you can’t even figure out what those meant, cryptic messages.

For me, this blog is my personal blog but not private. I can do whatever I want, write anything I like as long as I don’t break any law. (Not like I tent to think about that way, mind you!) In my personal space, no other people can have rights to stop me, that’s how I feel.

As for the blogger, I have seen some interesting stuff on her Flickr, but I am not really able to appreciate any artworks. I don’t have such gene. But one video1 turned me into a vegan for 9 months to date. (lactose-vegetarian for 21 months.)

And, you got to ask yourself are you a cat person? No, okay, still, this video will lighten up your mood. (I need to stop hitting the replay button already!)