I was googling for a song called "What If Your Best" by FFH. After I entered the first three words, before I finished, I saw:


At the first glance, I wonder why so many people have problem with the birthday on February 29th? 3 entries are about it. #1, #3, #6, and #9 are about health. #2 is about a song,  #8 is about iPhone. And I didn't understand #5.

People do ask Google a lot of questions, in a weird way, sometimes. Even blatantly without even trying to word, they probably think their search keywords would never see a light.

Anyway, after I googled the song, I went back to check #5... I guess I am not the only one who tries to google it, just I didn't know the object in that question beforehand and you can use "orbit" in that way. I am sure most people google it with complete question.

"what if your wife orbits" has only 5 words, it's actually the shortest among the 10 suggestions, so I doubt it's truncated because of its length. I have tried all three SafeSearch settings, they all returned with that same suggestion. I wonder if Google does remove some words intentionally regardless the SafeSearch setting.

If that's the case, I think google might just remove it since you already remove partially, or it would only prompt people to google it in order to satisfy one's curiosity as I did. And I am sure many of you have already googled it before you read this post entirely. :D