Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome is a prequel to Battlestar Galactica and is being broadcast on Machinima Prime channel as 10 web episodes.

The story is about the young William Adama who is fresh out of academy and eager to pilot a viper and to kill enemies. But things doesn’t turn out to be what he expects.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nMcLF9V0_6o/hqdefault.jpg

I am not a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and its previous prequel Caprica, which I only watched the pilot episode. The story, style, and elements aren’t very interesting to me, especially the involving of religion part. But I know it’s a great show, at least Battlestar Galactica is, because I have watched the last season and I like its ending.

I just watched first two episodes of Blood and Chrome, it’s not bad. I certainly will continue watching the last of episodes. It’s the only space sci-fi still alive, you got to watch what you still have.