Another week has passed and the beans are thriving on steroids or some kind.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5483/11082574784_93a8d960da_z.jpg

As you could see, it only has a small plastic bowl to grow in and it’s even sharing with four tomato seedlings. I have no idea where it got the nutrients for growing 45 cm in just two weeks. Some kind miniature of beans from Jack the Giant Killer, perhaps?

Other big ones are 40 cm and 20 cm. Beans are really easy to grow I believe.

I am really worrying about the tomatoes, hopefully, they are just waiting for spring to come, that’s about five months from now. As long as they don’t die out, they should be fine. Peas are doing okay, just not as ridiculous as beans. Pumpkins don’t grow much either.

The question is why I plant those in fall, don’t know, either. I guess I just want to try something new, growing a life. Funny thing is that this was my first time. My first time of sowing a seed was when I was a little boy, watermelon seeds, spitting out of my mouth to earth in a split of a second.

It grew, they did germinate, but I didn’t understand or even try to feel a life at the time, then they died. Now, after years and years, I wanted to learn about growing something from tiny seeds, watching them emerging from dirt, climbing up whatever they could find.

For some reason, I feel sad, one because I have wasted a lot of time until months ago. I couldn’t remember what triggered me thinking about planting a seed, actually triggered me to take an action finally, that’s putting a seed in soil.

In the end, I did have these plants to show me about themselves. Growing something isn’t hard, the hardest part is having a patience to see them growing. You could learn patience by growing a plant.