When you made 3L of soy milk, you’d have plenty of soy pulp leftover. I needed a way to use it, so here is the pizza.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/13976138521_e6e037d8b8_z.jpg

I made pizza dough with the pulp with oyster mushroom, onion, asparagus, and bamboo shoots over the tomato sauce, which I made for preservation using only lime juice, onion, and garlic as flavorings. Drizzles of Olive oil, fifteen minutes at 250°C oven, crispy thin crust, the toppings still juicy.

That 3 liter of milk was only my second batch, first one I made about 1L. Since then, I’ve been frying some fritters. Still has a whole box of pulp, and have not even used up the pulp from first batch.

I know people eat pizza like this for whatever reason they have, primarily for so called health food, but I really just want to eat all the pulp without dumping it.

Off to fry some more fritters…