In the end of 2015, I made a decision or resolution for 2016, that is writing a journal. I’d been thinking about what I would be writing, and even looking around, reading others.

The fact is, this isn’t the first time. The first time was more than ten years ago, perhaps nearly twenty. It was written on sheets of paper that I specially designed, so I could fold and seal them for a year. I am pretty sure I missed the first reopening, but it was fun to read what I wrote one year ago.

This time, it is on Internet, this blog. While browsing around, many “guidelines” suggest to keep within ten minutes of writing. I don’t want to set up a time, it shouldn’t be rushed if you just can’t squeeze an adventure into that time frame. It is done when it’s done. Nor will I force me to have a word count quota.

However, I do not know what I will do if it really is a boring day and nothing to write down, but we will see. Since it’s a journal, in my mind, it’d only be plain text, nothing fancy, no links or images, or even typesettings, but again, it is not a strict rule.

There is a title for each entry, not just the date, maybe a single word just like this one, or a short phrase, I am not sure yet.

I only hope I will keep journaling, I got a habit of giving up early.