In this blog, a CSS class .wrapper is used for limiting the maximal width of post content, set to 640 pixel. I make sure every image will be resized to 640 pixel if either larger or smaller than 640 pixel in width using JavaScript. For YouTube videos, I always choose embedding code for 640px. I do these to have a better visual presentation, having a clear edges, stuff wouldn’t poke out like a mess.

Note

This blog is no longer using this and width has changed to 800px. (2015-12-25T04:36:41Z)

But I wonder, though I am not planning using the result I would have, if it’s possible that I could unwrap the wrapper?

Basically, I use jQuery to (re)calculate margins for each element with .unwrapper, so those element would be located and increased the width by only using margins.

Got unwrapped yet?