The last artifacts are on the way to Warehouse 13, the last leg and it’s going to end in just five episodes. The final season of Warehouse 13, Season 5, consists of only six episodes and the premiere episode were just aired a few days ago.

Frankly, I was not impressed by the opening episode, but I wasn’t disappointed, either.

Not like I was expecting that it’d have an epic or memorable moments before it closes the doors. Just that I couldn’t even clearly remember what were the season finales of the last couple of seasons.

They were always something was up, someone good turned bad it seemed like that many times and that’s all I could remember vaguely.

The final season premiere was just the same and even more complicated, many recurring characters and lots of artifacts at once, and this was only the first episode. It’s like the writers just threw everything on the table, but before you could take a good look at the thing, another one knocked it off the table.

I would hope the rest would be nothing like that. But I believed it’s going to be like so through the entire season. “Endless Terror” sums up of the episode if you know what I mean.